Astronomy A Go-Go: The Latest Space Buzz, On The GoFor the busy person on the go who likes space but can't stay in one place for a long time, take "Astronomy A Go-Go" with you, on the go! With Saturn visible in the sky, check out their latest Episode: Find Saturn and the "Woman in the Moon"
By: Brian C Hart | Source: Southern California Science Cafe Blog
February 4, 2006 1:03PM PDT
Looking for the latest space buzz to take with you and download on your iPod? If so, then "Astronomy A Go-Go" is space...on the go!
From Washington State, this site provides -- daily -- a little sound file you can download to hear today's "Astronomy A Go-Go" episode, and you can download it to your iPod or other sound player device and take it with you on the go!
This is a link to a "podcast," which is like a Web version of a radio news show; you go to the podcast Website, and the podcast site has a new sound file posted each day with the show's content. Then you can download the sound file to either listen to on your computer, or download a bunch of sound files from different days, and listen to them on your iPod or other portable sound device -- hence the name, "(i)Pod broadcast," i.e. "podcast."
Check out the latest episode: Episode #8: Find Saturn and the "Woman in the Moon"
Astrophysics Grad Student, UC Irvine
- Local Astronomy in Better Homes and Gardens
- Dennis Mammana talk at Leisure World Astronomy Club
- Nojum (Iranian Astronomy Magazine) welcomes OCA members for Venus transit
- The 2005 RTMC Astronomy Expo is Almost Here!
- Beginners Astronomy Class - Intro to Astrophotography
- This is ASTRONOMY JEOPARDY!
- First international Sidewalk Astronomy Night, May 19, 2007
- April 21st Astronomy Day at the Orange Mall
- Death Valley National Park Astronomy Week, Jan 28 - Feb 2
- 100 Hrs of Astronomy with the OCA
- OCC Teacher of the Year is Astronomy Professor