|You must login to access member-only information
POWER BACK ON AT ANZA SITEAfter a lot of hard work by Edison and Anza Power, the electricity is back on for the Anza Valley, including our Anza site. They had to repair about 2 miles of transmission lines and supporting structures, a lot of it in inaccessible areas, so it was a major endeavor, but they actually got it done earlier than their announced target date, which was 8/6/18. So, if you go out to Anza, you should have power and water.
By: Barbara Toy
July 27, 2018 12:13PM PDT
- Back in Those Days -- #1
- Change in Website Leadership – Farewell to Liam, Welcome to Russ
- Anza Star Party, February 2004
- Anza Clean-up Day this Sat., 5/15/04
- Fire at our Anza Site, 6/5/04
- Fire at OCA Anza Site
- OCA Web Site down for maintenance Fri. & Sat., 8/12 & 13
- Welcome to Hassi Norlen as our new Website Editor!
- Permanent Pad Site Available at Anza
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE NEEDED FOR OUR WEBSITE
- Anza Clean-Up Day 4-29-06!
- Updated Wireless Security at Anza
- Pump repaired at Anza!
- February Anza Star Party Cancelled - There is no Water there. - Do not go to Anza this weekend
- Anza Water situation and recap
- Water is back on at Anza
- Kuhn Telescope Back In Action
- Anza site is temoporarly closed: Do not go!
- ANZA SITE CLOSED UNTIL 2/1/17
- Anza Site Reopened