|You must login to access member-only information
Death Valley National Park Astronomy Week, Jan 28 - Feb 2Death Valley National Park, the Las Vegas Astronomical Society, and Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort will present Astronomy Week, Jan 28 - Feb 2.
By: Hassi Norlén | Source: Dan Duriscoe, NPS Night Sky Team, Death Valley National Park
January 22, 2008 8:12PM PDT
Activities will include guided walks, solar and night observing, and evening lectures outdoor and indoor. Attached are a flyer and schedule of events in pdf format.
Death Valley National Park, the Las Vegas Astronomical Society, and Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort will present Astronomy Week, Jan 28 - Feb 2.
flyer and schedule of events in pdf format.
- Local Astronomy in Better Homes and Gardens
- Dennis Mammana talk at Leisure World Astronomy Club
- Nojum (Iranian Astronomy Magazine) welcomes OCA members for Venus transit
- The 2005 RTMC Astronomy Expo is Almost Here!
- Beginners Astronomy Class - Intro to Astrophotography
- Astronomy A Go-Go: The Latest Space Buzz, On The Go
- This is ASTRONOMY JEOPARDY!
- First international Sidewalk Astronomy Night, May 19, 2007
- Parking Restrictions at Chapman University
- April 21st Astronomy Day at the Orange Mall
- New Parking Permit Needed for the January Meeting!
- 100 Hrs of Astronomy with the OCA
- OCC Teacher of the Year is Astronomy Professor
- Science Hobbyists Needed for a National Study
- Owens Valley Radio Observatory Trip